The Camp Necon Hall of Fame was founded in 2007 to recognize individuals who had helped create the fabric of the convention by contributing in every way possible. In short, to be enshrined, a Camper had to meet the following five criteria —
• They must have given their TIME to Necon (i.e. attended the convention at least 10 times)
• They must have given their NAME to Necon (i.e. have been featured as a “headliner,” a Guest of Honor or Toastmaster)
• They must have given their TALENT to Necon (i.e. been published in a Necon Anthology or Publication)
• They must have given their BLOOD to Necon (i.e. been roasted)
• They must have given their SOUL to Necon (i.e. have been recognized as a Necon Legend)
In appropriate circumstances, the previously-enshrined Hall of Fame members also have the right to waive one of those requirements for a potential inductee as they see fit.
To learn more about each member, please click to enlarge their Camp Necon Hall of Fame plaque below.